1. When you book a Temp, Stripe will ask you to input a credit/debit visa card to process our placement fee of $25 – which is free right now.
2. Fairly has changed the payment flow. That means once a shift has been successfully completed, the placement fee (waived) will automatically be deducted from your designated card. The Temps wage will be paid via cheque or email transfer. You will have to input these requirements before creating a shift.
3. Head to “Office Information” on the left of your dashboard and click on “edit” to fill out the payment frequency (same day, weekly, or biweekly), and payment method (email transfer, or cheque). You will get the Temps mailing address and email details from the “Payments” tab on the left under “view invoice” details pertaining to each shift.
4. Once a shift has been successfully completed, click on “view invoice” and “make a payment” after reviewing the invoice. If there are any timing adjustments that need to be made, please follow up with the Temp on the day of the shift. You will have up to 3 days to adjust any shift check in and out times made by the Temp if there is an error. If you are paying by cheque, add the cheque tracking number located on the top right of the cheque. Payment will then be initiated.
5. Once the Temp receives the payment, they will “mark payment received” on their mobile apps to complete the payment. Both the Dental Office and Temp will get paid invoice copies fully completed and filled out sent to their email inboxes respectively.
6. Reports can be accessed at anytime on both the Mobile App and Web App platforms. Temps use the Mobile App to find shifts, Dental Offices use the Web App platform to create shifts by visiting “Dental Clinics” on the top right of the website home page. Can be accessed via desktop or mobile browser.
Developed by Foremost Digital Inc.